CPD – 4GDH Heat Network Design
4GDH Heat Network Design
Based on best practice and extensive practical experience gained in Denmark and the UK, this Seminar aims to provide attendees with the design principles governing Heat Networks which are reliable, cost-effective, and future-proofed.
4G Heat Networks
- The contribution made by Heat Networks
- Interconnection with the Electricity Grid
- Integration of renewables
- How to store energy efficiently
- Solving the Energy Trilemma
What issues will be covered?
- What makes a 4G Energy Centre different?
- Saving money by choice of Design Temperature
- Using Diversity factors to reduce peak requirements
- How to reduce network heat losses
- Pipe sizing criteria for DHW and space heating
- How low is low for Design Temperatures?
- How heat meters contribute to Heat Networks
- The benefits of regular monitoring
- Improvements in heat transfer technology
- HIU sizing issues
- Speed of response by HIU controls
- Balancing of radiator circuits
What is the format of these seminars?
SAV Seminars are informal and questions are always welcome. They can be held at your premises, or any other venue of your choice. This CPD Seminar is designed for Building Services Mechanical Consulting Engineers, Energy Managers and HVAC System Designers. It contributes 1.5 hours of CPD time. We look forward to seeing you!
Send Us Your Request
If you have any questions, just send us your request and we will answer as soon as possible!
Submit Your Enquiry
Provide us with the relevant information in the form and our team will reach out to you