Find out more about our products
The main characteristic of a “70/40” system is a large Delta T and a low system return temperature. To achieve 70ºC flow and 40°C return temperatures calls for a ‘whole system approach’ by the specifier
Properly designed and commissioned CHP District Heating schemes have the potential to significantly reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions.
For immediate access to the documents (PDFs) shown below please submit the form.
- 1. Warranty & Maintenance Document
- 2. LoadTracker Design Guide
- 3. Delta T Design Guide
- 4. XRGI 6 Datasheet
- 5. XRGI 9 Datasheet
- 6. XRGI 15 Datasheet
- 7. XRGI 20 Datasheet
- 8. Q20/Q80 Heat Distributor Datasheet
- 9. Hydraulic Solutions Datasheet
- 10. Technical Bulletin – CHP Thermal Store Management