The common denominator to the family of HVAC distribution manifolds is that they all make life easier on site. Some 15 years' experience at SAV has gone into the development of modules which can:
- Reduce the number of connections to be made on site
- Anticipate the issues raised by commissioning flush
- Greatly reduce the number of commissioning interventions required for flow balancing
- Simplify continuing maintenance
- Count on full technical support should any system modifications or extensions be required in the future
You'll find the main types of HVAC manifolds listed on the menu on the right hand side. If you'd like to receive further details, we can forward our HVAC Product Brochure or even our FloCon Design Guide. The request boxes are given below.
If you happen to have a project application which does not appear to be covered by any of the main types, do get in touch! You can contact us, either:
And we’ll be happy to help! We take pride in our practical, hands-on approach and technical support. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on HVAC Commissioning Modules, please complete the request boxes below and we'll send your information by return: